Thank you so much for your interest in Cascadia and wanting to be involved. Cascadia is your movement. Below are some simple ways that every person can be involved. In addition, if you have something you feel is important that you would like to spearhead, do not hesitate to reach out, and we'd love to work with you to make it a reality.
If you support the idea:
- Becoming a member: https://deptofbioregion.org/be-a-member
- Picking up a flag or other Cascadia gear: https://deptofbioregion.org/cascadia-store-1
- Supporting the Cascadia Underground on their Patreon: https://patreon.com/cascadiaunderground
You can also plug in on social media at:
If you would like to be involved make sure to sign our Pledge for Independence and share it with family and friends. Below are a few simple steps for every person interested in making the idea of Cascadia a reality.
1. Fly a Cascadia flag, poster or sign outside or in your window.
If you don’t already have a flag, you can find 2x3’, 3x5’ nylon (200D) outdoor quality flags here. Support local. Portion of all proceeds supports the flag creator Alexander Baretich.
2. Make a Banner or Wave Flags with friends at a nearby location or overpass.
Everything helps, and right now especially, anything that raises visibility of Cascadia or the Cascadia movement helps increase the legitmacy of the movement and inspires others to be active as well. Please, please be safe and responsible, and always wear a mask.
3. Help represent Cascadia in your community, and share why Cascadia & Bioregionalism is important to you.
Be loud, proud and vocal about your support for Cascadia. The best person to advocate the idea of Cascadia and bioregionalism to friends, family and love ones is - YOU. The Cascadia movement is a movement rooted in love, support & diversity. It is this incredible diversity of causes, backgrounds and viewpoints that is our greatest strength. Only together can we work to identify and right past wrongs, and work together for a more vibrant and positive future for all of us.
4. CONNECT WITH AND SUPPORT LOCAL BUSINESSES NEAR YOU
5. GIVE OUT AND PUT UP STICKERS OR POSTERS IN YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD
6. JOIN OUR NETWORKS & SOCIAL MEDIA
7. SHARE A POST ON SOCIAL MEDIA. TAKE A PICTURE OF SOME GEAR, OR MAKE AN ARTICLE HELPING INFORM ABOUT CASCADIA OR BIOREGIONALISM. BE LOUD AND VOCAL OF YOUR SUPPORT.
8. CHANGE YOUR PROFILE IMAGE OR HEADER TO SHOW SUPPORT.
9. VOLUNTEER & GET ACTIVE
Use #Cascadia and tag us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.